We Handle Legal Matters in the Areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Real Estate, Business Law and Tax Preparation.
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Bauch & Lechtenberg, we advocate for clients in Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Real Estate, Business Law and Tax Preparation. Based in Traer, we can assist with your legal matters throughout all of Iowa. We draw on our skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, we are focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Bauch & Lechtenberg has a thorough understanding of Iowa law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We work with you to take a comprehensive look at your estate plan, which may include drafting a Last Will and Testament or a Trust Agreement to control what happens to your property after your death, preparing a Power of Attorney to authorize another person to make important decisions for you in the event of incapacity, structuring gifts for tax or charitable purposes, and establishing guardianships or conservatorships to ensure you or your loved ones will receive proper care and protection in the event of disability.
- Estate and Trust Administration: Following a person’s death, some sort of administration is usually necessary. The form of administration may vary greatly from preparing and filing a simple affidavit all the way up to full administration under the supervision of the probate court. We work with Executors, Trustees and other fiduciaries, as well as beneficiaries, to ensure that our clients’ interests are protected.
- Real Estate: We can assist you with various real estate matters, including preparing purchase agreements or leases, examining abstracts of title and issuing title opinions, conducting closings and resolving landlord-tenant disputes. If you are buying or selling a home in Iowa, we can help.
- Business Law: If you are forming a business, transferring interests, or dissolving your current business, you need to successfully navigate many issues to ensure the process goes smoothly and does not trigger unwanted tax consequences. We can assist you through this process.
- Tax Preparation: Tax law is a complex legal area that is always changing. We primarily handle income tax returns for individuals and fiduciaries, but can also advise you regarding federal estate and gift tax, Iowa inheritance tax, Iowa sales tax and various other taxes. If you have received a notice or assessment from the IRS or Iowa Department of Revenue, we can review the matter to make sure you pay the proper amount of taxes, and no more.
When you retain the services of Bauch & Lechtenberg, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Traer law firm today
Bauch & Lechtenberg sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Traer across from the post office. Call the firm at 319-478-8645 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.